Tuesday, November 2, 2010

so exciting...

my hubby is bringing the oven to fix! Hopefully it can be repaired! So excited, can't wait to bake the cup sponge cake!!!

Anyway I have forgotten to post my update of the cheesecake, actually i did go for the second attempt! And i should say it was a success!!! except that I did not mix the egg form and the batter well enough, as i was worrying that the "air" will escape but i was worrying too much haaa....

Due to i didn't mix the form and the batter well enough, so certain part of the cake was a little too wet else the taste was acceptable! What's more is that the whole cheesecake was finished haaaa...







By the way in the first post I had stated to bake for an hour, the fact is I had actually baked for one and half hour. I am not sure is it because of my oven or is it because it was using the water bake method but if you are following my recipe I will recommend you to check using a stick to poke the center of the cake to ensure the cake is form in the center :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment