Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good day today....

i don't claim today is really a good day for me as I am having migraine from morning until now... but  it is good in another way as i had received a good news from my childhood friend that she is pregnant! and my husband's medical checkup is clear :) yeah...

i took half day and was supposed to go shopping after his medical checkup but due to my migraine so we have to go home and rest...  and so happened that our maid is not cooking dinner tonight hence i got a chance to try to cook pasta... I got the recipe from that childhood friend who I just mentioned but sad to say it doesn't turn out as good as her. As mentioned in my previous post... my hubby loves her pasta very much so i set my mind up to master her skill as much as possible...



the presentation of the pasta looks good haa... but i over put the salt hence this pasta taste slight salty. I had scored 7 out from 10 for this dish and my sister in law suggested that maybe due to my migraine that is why my performance "is not up to house" today...

anyway... I still have balance of the ingredients so I will try in again when my maid is not cooking again, I swear i will do it better..



No comments:

Post a Comment