Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cup sponge cake

it been a week i never post, but it doesn't mind i never make any cakes... my oven is back and the moment it was back i started baking!

I baked this cup sponge cake for my childhood friend when we meet to go wakeboarding on 17 November, do not despite the look of the cake okay... my hubby and my friends (shared together with our wakeboarding instructor) claimed it taste good! just that it is slightly too sweet but the texture of the cakes were smooth!


 i got the recipe from here, but of course i do not follow exactly on what she stated. Instead of castor sugar, i used brown sugar also for the egg white foam i added 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tar tar to hold the foam. 

Baking this cake is super easy, i recommend you have a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment