Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Specialty (self claim.. haaaa......)

Over the weekend, beside trying to bake the cheesecake, actually I did cook lunch and dinner for my hubby *sweet*.  I have the habit of asking people how much do i score for my cooking, and usually is based on 10 points to grade; I am glad that i had scored more than 7 for both lunch and dinner :)

For lunch I cooked fried rice;  I daringly claimed this is my specialty haaa.... and dinner is pasta.  For the fried rice my hubby gave me 8 points and pasta 7.  My hubby missed my friend's pasta so I have been trying hard to master her skill, she is really good and her pasta really taste better than those in the restaurant.

I am not sure how most people cooked their fried rice, but i mainly using the ingredient below, as to compare with my family's maid (she cook really well too) she used less sauces than me... In fact my fried rice improved after learning from my hubby's colleague's wife during the time we in Korea.

Fried Rice
------------------------------------
Ingredient used:
Onion (chopped)
Garlic (chopped)
Rice (over night)
Luncheon Meat
Carrot (sliced)
Egg
Pork Floss

Sauces to taste
Light Soya Sauce
Oyster Sauce
Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment